MOVE YA! App News
The app may crash when used on certain devices with Android or iOS. You can avoid this by activating flight mode. Please follow these steps: First deactivate Wi-Fi and mobile data, then activate flight mode and start the app.
Also, we're letting you know how to activate your UNLIMITED subscription in the new MOVE YA! App version.
If you are working with playlists you created yourself, please create a backup using the BACKUP/RESTORE button in the app. In both app stores the new app update is available now.
Please make sure that your operating system is as up-to-date as possible:
Android version > 9 / iOS version > 12.
Older versions cannot meet the technical requirements.
App update in 6 simple steps
Download the current version and update the app.
Enter your login details.
Select SUBSCRIPTIONS from the main menu.
Click on the + sign.
Enter UNLIMITED code.
Now you can use the app as usual.
Please note: on certain Android devices, you may need to click into the PLAYER after redeeming the code before you can download the mixes under DOWNLOADS. As long as you do not update the app, your subscription will continue to run normally with the previous app version. Only after the update you need the code for activation! We recommend that you download the update and activate your code as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 04171/79 599 0.
BACKUP & RESTORE your playlists
- There is basically no limit to the number of playlists that can be backed up
- The actual limit is the available storage space at Google Drive (default with free Google Drive account = 15 GB)
- During a backup, all existing data is backed up, i.e. the playlists that have been completely downloaded in each case
- Please consider that 1 playlist is several 100 MB large (depending on the playlist 150-350 MB - the more tracks, the larger the required storage space for a backup)
- Before backup, please check or make sure that there is enough free space in Google Drive (checking the free space of Google Drive is not possible in the MOVE YA! App, you need to log in to your Google account via browser or seperate app).
- If there is not enough free space in Google Drive, you can either delete data there or buy additional space (this all happens via Google, not via the MOVE YA! app)
- A stable internet connection should be used for backup, Wifi, not mobile data
- If there are problems with the internet connection, e.g. unstable/bad connection or not enough free space, the backup process will be cancelled